Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

~The Hacker Demonic~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonic722

Demonic722

Group : Co-Forum Founder

~The Hacker Demonic~ _
PostSubject: ~The Hacker Demonic~   ~The Hacker Demonic~ Icon_minitime1June 12th 2010, 1:40 pm

Well, since I've been apart of the site for at least a week or so thought that I should post in here and tell everyone about myself. Online I go by the name Demonic. You could find be on most sites using the user name Demonic, Demonic722, etc. I specialize in ASM hacking although I know how to hack without ASM I still don't really know much about codetypes but will soon learn after reading the tutorials/info given to me on this site. Razz I'm currently hacking Animal Crossing: Wild World even though most of the codes were already made >.>..so if ya wanna know anymore about me PM me or reply here Razz. Until then, P34C3

PS: I wouldn've got to where I am with ASM without the help of Siestacat, Dragonboy269 and Maniac all from Game-Hackers.

~Demonic~
Back to top Go down
Crynox

Crynox

Group : Administrator

~The Hacker Demonic~ _
PostSubject: Re: ~The Hacker Demonic~   ~The Hacker Demonic~ Icon_minitime1June 17th 2010, 10:48 am

Demonic wrote:
Well, since I've been apart of the site for at least a week or so thought that I should post in here and tell everyone about myself. Online I go by the name Demonic. You could find be on most sites using the user name Demonic, Demonic722, etc. I specialize in ASM hacking although I know how to hack without ASM I still don't really know much about codetypes but will soon learn after reading the tutorials/info given to me on this site. Razz I'm currently hacking Animal Crossing: Wild World even though most of the codes were already made >.>..so if ya wanna know anymore about me PM me or reply here Razz. Until then, P34C3

PS: I wouldn've got to where I am with ASM without the help of Siestacat, Dragonboy269 and Maniac all from Game-Hackers.

~Demonic~
Hello and welcome to the Forum!! I have seen you around before! farao Welcome to NintendQ

here are some quick "Forum-Links":

The forum Rules Sleep
Our FAQ
Important Information bom
Site News and updates,

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Demonic722

Demonic722

~The Hacker Demonic~ _
PostSubject: Re: ~The Hacker Demonic~   ~The Hacker Demonic~ Icon_minitime1June 17th 2010, 2:45 pm

I've seen yu around too crynox Razz
Back to top Go down
Modula

Modula

~The Hacker Demonic~ _
PostSubject: Re: ~The Hacker Demonic~   ~The Hacker Demonic~ Icon_minitime1June 18th 2010, 9:18 am

Demonic wrote:

~Demonic~
Welcome to this new Forum!! Smile I like this forum! Its so...new haha!!
Back to top Go down
Demonic722

Demonic722

~The Hacker Demonic~ _
PostSubject: Re: ~The Hacker Demonic~   ~The Hacker Demonic~ Icon_minitime1June 18th 2010, 1:29 pm

Yea this forum is pretty cool. I like the new icons for the topics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XUQ

XUQ

Group : Members

~The Hacker Demonic~ _
PostSubject: Re: ~The Hacker Demonic~   ~The Hacker Demonic~ Icon_minitime1June 25th 2010, 10:23 am

Demonic wrote:
Yea this forum is pretty cool. I like the new icons for the topics Very Happy
Ooh! i like it too!!! bounce Welcome to NintendQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~The Hacker Demonic~ _
PostSubject: Re: ~The Hacker Demonic~   ~The Hacker Demonic~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

~The Hacker Demonic~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum