Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do they record little league football games on a video?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hoosier

Group : Members

Do they record little league football games on a video? _
PostSubject: Do they record little league football games on a video?   Do they record little league football games on a video? Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 9:47 am

I play for little league football for chamberlayne packers,junior squad.I just want to review how I played that way I can improve myself.

Diamond guide-Blue Nile Review

Last edited by hoosier on August 10th 2010, 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siddique

Group : Members

Do they record little league football games on a video? _
PostSubject: Re: Do they record little league football games on a video?   Do they record little league football games on a video? Icon_minitime1November 28th 2010, 4:52 pm

you take his impact on the game into account, which is...variety of positions a player played. Argubly...than Di Stefano. What he did at Real was incredible...his goal scoring record and the European Cups...team to, which is a little unclear due to the fact he...could never show his talent on the world stage, he was...made a World Cup. A total footballer before Cruyff his impact ...just that he was on video so much that people saw all... to be the best they had ever seen... the Brazilian league was as good as the...
Back to top Go down

Do they record little league football games on a video?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Off Topic-